First, let’s get you registered and take care of some minor formalities. This way when you walk into the gym or the studio, you are already ready to go and can start attending classes immediately. Sound good? Click below for the Registration Form.
Where To Start?
Your safety is our priority. At Thrive and Body Soul and Pole we want to ensure and educate you about fitness, its benefits and its risks as well. Therefore, go ahead, read over the waiver and bring it with you before you start the classes. Click below for the Waiver Form.
Now that we have the Registration Form and the Waiver out of the way, we want to congratulate you on taking the first steps on your Fitness Journey with Us. We are here to empower you on your journey! Enjoy your Welcome Packet Below.
What Are Our Policies?
Wait List Policy
- General Policy
- No Food permitted in the Studio.
- No Smoking, Drug or Alcohol use.
- Respectful conduct must be shown towards instructors, students and the studio.
- Use the trash cans provided for all trash.
- Return all equipment back to its proper place (e.g. spray bottles, towels).
- When in the waiting area, please keep noise to a minimum.
- Place all belongings in the waiting area – use cubby storage and hooks.
- Have an encouraging, friendly and supportive attitude.
- No children under 18 years old allowed in studio.
- Class Policy
- Arrive 10 – 15 minutes before class.
- ALL new students will be asked to sign a Waiver and Registration form. Should the student not sign this waiver, then they may not take part in the class.
- If you are more than 5 minutes late you will not be able to take the class. LATE ARRIVAL = NO ENTRY.
- No video allowed, photos may be taken after class only with the consent of others.
- Proper attire must we worn – proper attire may consist of tank tops, t-shirts, sports bra, form-fitted shorts, fitness attire.
- No cell phone use during class, please turn off/silent phones.
- Clean your pole and mat after class using the spray bottles and towels provided.
- No lotions or jewelry may be worn during class.
- Do not attempt tricks you do not know without an instructor present. Refrain from teaching other students tricks.
- Inform the instructor of any injuries or physical limitations before class.
GROUP CLASSES AND POLE PRACTICE CANCELLATION POLICY
- We have a 4 hour cancellation policy for Group Classes and Pole Practice Sessions. This means that as long as you cancel 4 hours before the start of the class or practice time, you will not be charged. You must call to cancel if you are unable to cancel in your Mindbody Account. At 4 hours out, the system will automatically switch to ‘LATE CANCEL’ if you cancel or are absent.
- Members with 5 or 10 class card will lose a class should they ‘LATE CANCEL’ or not show up. Those on an Unlimited Membership
- Package (1 month, 6 months or 12 months) are allowed up to 3 ‘LATE CANCELS’ or no shows per month period, but will be charged $5 per class missed after this amount. This ensures that someone from the waitlist can be moved into class.
PRIVATE LESSONS AND POLE PARTIES CANCELLATION POLICY
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy for Private Lessons. This means that as long as you cancel 24 hours before scheduled start, you will not be charged. Refunds will not be given.
- We have a 3 Day cancellation policy for Pole Parties. This means that as long as you cancel 3 days before scheduled start, you will not be charged. At 3 days out, the system will automatically switch to ‘Late Cancel’ and you will be charged the full amount for the service. If you contact us more than 3 days before the scheduled start time, then we can arrange alternate arrangements (a different date and time) to suit your needs. Refunds will not be given. If you reschedule within the 3 days then a $25 reschedule fee will be charged.
- Wait List Policy
- Please sign up for the Wait List if class is full. People on the Wait List are moved into class as spaces open up. The system moves people in automatically if there is a cancellation and will send you an email letting you know you’ve been moved into class.
- Movement from Wait List is in chronological order based on how long you have been on the list. We assume that if you are on the list you still want to attend, so if your plans change, please remove yourself from the Wait List.
- Also, there is a possibility that you will be moved into a morning class after the last time you check your email the day before. Should you be unable to make it to class under those circumstances, or if you know you need more than 3 hours notice to attend, please remove yourself from the Wait List the last time you check your email to see if you have received a place in the class.
- The privacy of your personal information is very important to us at Thrive Fitness and Body Soul and Pole. We will not sell, rent or trade your personal information to any third party.
- We will take special care to protect the privacy and security of your information.
- When you purchase a membership or register for classes at Thrive Fitness and Body Soul and Pole, we collect contact information such as name, address, phone numbers and e-mail addresses. Your payment information is also secured. This information is needed to manage the studio business and will not be used or sold for any other purpose.
- THRIVE FITNESS, LLC AND BSP will access your personal information and/or share it with third parties only for the following purposes: (i) as needed for studio business; (ii) if required to do so by law or to comply with legal process; or (iii) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the public.